hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello.That's about me. will post some awesome post at times! :)

FAKE BOND
Sunday, February 19, 2012

To be honest, my sch life had not been going on well. Well, some of the friend purposely want to neglect me. An d i know can feel that you are doing that on purpose! Yes, i felt neglected. Why you could walk in the lab again to ask others want to tag along with you but not asking me? Seriously, you guys might think that im being petty but im humans, i have feelings too. You dont even know care about others feelings, so am i. i can tell you, i m not that easily being affected like in the past. i know how realistic this world can be. I dont know wheni started to loath everything in school. so called "Friends or classmates" seems like a fake bond between us or i should say with me only.

NOTHING IS FOREVER IN THIS WORLD!!


6:34 PM